We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
• contact information
• location from GPS devices during an activity
• emergency contacts and medical conditions (if applicable)
We collect your personal information in order to:
• provide you with safety monitoring via GetHomeSafe Ltd or TrackMe Pro services
• provide details to Emergency services if required for your rescue,
• inform your immediate Emergency contacts if you activate an SOS alert.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
• Emergency Services, including St-John NZ, LANDSAR, and New Rescue Coordination Centre in order to allow for rescue and medical services when called to attend.
• CallCare NZ, the TrackMe NZ Response Centre in order to for them to be able to respond when you call them for help or activate a wellness alert.
Providing some information is optional.
• If you choose not to enter Contact and location information, we’ll be unable to provide monitoring and emergency services.
• If you choose not to enter medical conditions applicable to the activity you are undertaking we’ll be unable to provide Emergency services with this vital information directly and it will be your responsibility to inform Emergency services of any underlying conditions that may impact your treatment options.
We keep your information safe by using Microsoft AZURE cloud storage systems and only allowing administrators or people you have authorised directly to access this information.
We keep your information for the life of the contract at which point we securely destroy it by erasing it from our system unless requested by you to store for a length of time, this can be up to 2 years.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0800776869, or
P.O.Box 11128, Sockburn, Christchurch 8443.
For our terms and conditions of sale please refer to TrackMe NZ Terms and Conditions Page or download in PDF from this link- http://terms-of-trade.trackme.life